Plan ahead: Our travel checklist during COVID-19
Last updated: 02 May 2021
As we’re encouraged to travel safe and plan ahead, here’s a simple checklist for you to plan your next trip!
We’ve faced year of uncertainty and right now it can be really hard to understand travel advice from the media, government and beyond. Our website exists to share the latest travel updates from around the globe, highlighting new destinations and other critical information to help you book your travel.
Here’s a quick checklist to help you get started. Don’t forget to use our search functionality in order to find out whether your third destination is welcoming visitors and any testing vaccination or quarantine requirements in place.
- Search Unlocked Travel – Our easy-to-digest tool allows you to find out where you can travel to, as well as the quarantine and testing requirements both upon arrival and return.
- Book flights and hotels – Using our simple search functions to find the very latest deals and offers
- Get your passport ready – Don’t forget that you need to have at least 6 months left on an adult or child passport to travel to many countries. Check entry requirements for the country you want to travel to.
- Check if you need a visa – Take a look here and order online. Don’t leave it too late as we anticipate that this process could take longer during the global pandemic
- Order a Covid-19 test – The legislation around tests will vary for each country, however in many cases, a Fit to Fly certificate and official PCR test will be required. Unlocked Travel users can get an exclusive 30% discount via LetsGetChecked
- Get your travel insurance – Check your annual policy with your provider, as many have poor cover during COVID-19. If you don’t already have it, use our simple tool to get the cover you need with our affiliate partners, World Nomads
- And start planning! – You might want to consider handy planning apps like Pluto and PackPoint to pull together an itinerary and make the most of your long-awaited trip.
Keep up to date
Do you want regular updates of news and information from Unlocked?
Enter your email below to receive weekly updates.